Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Progress of Spring

I know I have not been posting as much as usual - mainly because I have been really busy with a large cultural show I have been co-directing here at my university - and I promise that more regular and substantial posts will resume soon. In the meantime, here are a few more pictures of the delicate unfolding of spring here in the Northeast.
On the whole, I think this blog has made me pay even more minute attention to the progression of spring flowers as I have been eagerly waiting for every leaf and flower that I could potentially photograph and chronicle. In the process, I think I have also become evermore aware of what grows exactly where in and around campus and yet luckily I still discover new things all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!