Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fête Flowers

I am finally done with my last term paper, so hopefully I will be able to post more frequently in the next couple of days. First up are some pictures of floral arrangements I worked on for the spring formal my dormitory puts on; it is called "Fête", hence the title of this post. I got to pick out the flowers for these when we ordered them from the florist and I did most of the arranging for the smaller vases, while the big urns were mainly the work of one of my friends on the House Committee.





I was particularly happy about having stocks and lilies - the fragrance was wonderful - and I also really liked the pearly white, red-streaked peonies.

1 comment:

  1. Stock is one of my favorite annuals. I am really surprised more people don't use it where I live...the fragrance is unsurpassed to me. The arrangements are very lovely, thanks for sharing.

    Christine in Alaska

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!