Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring in My "Garden"

In my last post I mentioned a few plants I recently added to my outdoor windowsill and this morning I finally took some pictures:

From left to right: Some Viola hybrids, Geranium maderense 'Guernsey White', and Yucca filamentosa 'Color Guard'

Just a close-up

The handful of plants that have overwintered on the windowsill - some Sedums, Sempervivums, and  prickly pears (Opuntia humifusa) - appear to be stirring back to life as well. There is still some more space in front of the other big window in the bedroom, so perhaps I will add some more spring color there.

3 comments:

  1. they seem to be getting a lot of sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they seem to be getting a lot of sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nice colour and spring action going on already on your balcony!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!