Saturday, April 15, 2017

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day - April 2017

I am still away from my own garden back home but I am starting a little balcony garden here at my new place now that I will be in the same location for a while. So far it consists of not much more than some fledgling saplings and seedlings. However, there are some flowers on an African or starry jasmine (Jasminum multipartitum) that I picked up a week ago.

Starry jasmine (Jasminum multipartitum) in bloom on my balcony

Hopefully soon there will be more blossoms to show. Lots of seedlings of summer flowers are coming up and there will probably be more trips to the nursery as well. In the meantime, see what is flowering in other people's gardens at May Dreams Gardens.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be tuff to be away from your garden. At this time of year I spend so much time in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jasmine is beautiful. I love how white it is. As you know, it will take a while to grow your balcony garden. Wishing you lots of sunshine and healthy plants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. balcony gardens were always so hard for me! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Happy GBBD, and enjoy your trips to the nurseries!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!